Lemon Garlic Rice
|Butter||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Garlic||2 Large, minced|
|Long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Minced fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Finely grated lemon rind||1 Medium (1 Medium Lemon)|
1. Take heavy bottomed saucepan and soften the butter in it.
2. Fry the garlic and onion in it until they turn soft and translucent.
3. Stir in rice and continue to cook until the grain gets coated nicely in a buttr.
4. Stir in thyme, bay leaf and parsley.
5. Boil the mixture over low heat for about 25-30 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
6. Stir in butter and lemon rind.
7. Serve in immediately .