Indian Style Pork Chops
|Frozen pork spare rib chops||4 Large, thawed|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Curry powder||3 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Apples||2 Small, chopped|
|Orange marmalade||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash and wipe the pork chops.
2) Remove extra fat from the pork.
3) In a large pan, melt the lard and fry the chops from both the sides until brown.
4) Remove the chops from the pan and discard the fat.
5) In the pan, add the butter and saute onion for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
6) Add to the pan, flour, curry powder along with salt and blend until fully mixed.
7) Add the chopped apples, marmalade along with raisins, sugar and juice of lemon.
8) Add to the pan, 3/4 pt water and boil the liquid while stirring continuously.
9) To the pan, add the chops and cover it.
10) Simmer the flame and cook chops for 45 minutes until pork is tender.
11) Serve the curried pork with steamed rice and noodles.