|Maggi masala||200 Gram (2 Packets, 100 Gram Each, 2 Minute Noodles)|
|Peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Potatoes||2 , peeled and cubed into pea size|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies||5 , chopped|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated coconut||5 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Gently break the Maggi 2-Minute Noodles in the pack, then put the noodles and Tastemaker in 2 cups of water and cook until all the water is absorbed.
2) In a pan, fry the peanuts in the oil, then remove and keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil, add the mustard seeds, then the onion and saute until softened.
4) Stir in the chopped potatoes, peas, curry leaves, turmeric powder, green chillies and salt. Then cook covered until the peas and potatoes are tender.
5) Stir in the noodles and fried peanuts, mix well. Then cover and cook for a minute.
6) Turn off the heat, sprinkle with lemon juice and grated coconut.
7) Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve immediately.