Mumbai Chicken Wrap
|Curry paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat thick yogurt||4 Tablespoon|
|Skinless chicken breasts||2|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fennel bulb||1 , washed and shredded|
|Chickpeas||2 Tablespoon (1 Can)|
|Coriander||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Baby spinach leaves||50 Gram|
|Mint||1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a bowl and mix the yogurt along with the curry paste.
2) Put the chicken in between two sheets of cling film and pound with the aid of a rolling pin until it resembles a £1 coin in thickness.
3) Place chicken in the marinade and allow to remain for 2 hours or overnight.
4) Heat the grill and cook the chicken on it taking 4 minutes for each side or until the chicken is cooked properly.
5) Take a frying pan and spray oil in it.
6) Add coriander, fennel and chickpeas before stir frying them for 2 minutes.
7) Add lemon juice to it, stirring it in.
8) Cut the chicken into strips and add the spinach, fennel mixture and pomegranate seeds (optional) to it.
9) Add seasoning.
10) Mix in the mint and cumin with the remaining yogurt.
11) Heat the chapattis by placing the under the grill or on a heated frying pan.
12) Add a spoon of the filing to each and wrap them up along with a fresh dip made of mint.
13) Makes a wonderful, healthy meal or snack.
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.8%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.6 mg33.9%
Sodium 441.8 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 49 g98.7%
Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 47.3%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet