Gatte Ki Sabzi Part 1 - Making the ‘Gatte’
|Plain yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Graham flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
Method for making ‘Gatte’:
1) Start by mixing together graham flour, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, vegetable oil and yogurt to form semi-soft dough.
2) Make about 6 equal size balls from this dough.
3) Wet your palm with vegetable oil and roll each ball to form a cylindrical shape
4) Bring a pot of water to a boil
5) Place the cylinders in to this water and cook till they start floating on the top
6)Remove from water and cut them in to ½ Inch pieces. Set aside. Do not discard the water.
This video is a creation of the aarsi. You can visit aarsi for complete recipes,and more videos.
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.98 mg0.33%
Sodium 530.5 mg22.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet