|Chicken breasts||4 (Preferably Free-Range Or Organic)|
|Root ginger piece||1 (One Thumb Sized Slice)|
|Coriander||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm) (Or 1 Small)|
|Chickpeas||400 Gram (1 Tin)|
|Groundnut oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Korma curry paste||145 Gram (Half A 290 Patak'S Jar)|
|Coconut milk||400 Milliliter, 1 tin|
|Flaked almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Plus Extra For Serving)|
|Desiccated coconut||2 1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Natural yogurt||500 Gram|
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used.
2) Keep a large casserole-style pan over high heat and add oil according to your preference.
3) Add onions, chili and ginger along with butter and corriander stalks. 4) Stir continuously to avoid burning but everything should turn golden. 5) Cook the ingredients for 10 minutes.
6) Add to the pan, korma curry paste, coconut milk, half quantity of flaked almonds, chickpeas, dessicated coconut along with chicken breasts. 7) Fill the tin half with water abd pour the water in the pan. Stir it well. 8) Bring the water to a boil, cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes. 9) Add water in between in order to avoid drying of curry. 10) Season the chicekn when tender and fully cooked.
11) Serve the chicken curry with Indian bread.
Calories 1078 Calories from Fat 453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.9%
Saturated Fat 32.6 g162.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.1 mg41.4%
Sodium 577.9 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.5%
Dietary Fiber 25.7 g102.9%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 69 g138.2%
Vitamin A 32.4% Vitamin C 66.1%
Calcium 35.4% Iron 58%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet