|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Vanilla ice cream||1|
|Yellow cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a casserole, add 1½ cups milk and heat for about 3½ minutes.
2. Prepare a ginger, cinnamon, cornmeal, sugar and salt mixture. Add to the hot milk and without covering, cook, stirring 2 times, for about 2 minutes.
3. Mix butter, molasses and egg and blend thoroughly.
4. Add a little hot milk mixture to egg mixture and then transfer back to the casserole. Mix well and without covering, cook, stirring intermittently, cook for about 4 minutes.
5. Top the pudding with rest of the ½ cup cold milk, cook, without covering, for about 3 minutes or till the pudding sets.
6. Serve warm.