|Red chili||1 (Fresh)|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Fresh coriander||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Butternut squash||1 Small|
|Chickpeas||400 Gram (1 Tin)|
|Groundnut oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry paste||141 1⁄2 Gram (Half Of A 283 Gram Jar Of Patak'S Jalfrezi)|
|Chopped tomatoes||800 Gram (Two 400 Gram)|
|Balsamic vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Natural yogurt||200 Gram|
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance.
2) Place a large casserole-style pan on medium to high flame. 3) Add to the pan, couple of lugs of oil and butter.
4) In the pan, stir-fry onion, chili, ginger-garlic and corriander.
5) Cook the ingredients for 10 minutes or until they turn soft and golden. 6) Mix in peppers, squash, drained chickpeas along with jalfrezi curry paste.
7) Stir all ingredeints in the pan to coat perfectly with the paste. 8) Fill a tin with water pour it into pan. 9) Boil the water, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 45 minutes. 10) After 30 minutes, check the curry and cook further if curry is still liquidy.
11) Season the vegetables with salt and pepper when turns soft.
12) Squeeze the juice of leomn over the vegetable and serve hot with Indian bread.