|Chicken spring||1 1⁄2 Pound (275 Gram, 2 Pieces, Frying)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed, minced|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch, grated|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon (Chili)|
|Garam masala||15 Gram (1 Tablespoon)|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Ghee||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Yogurt||1⁄4 Pint (1/2 Cup, 125 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Salt||5 Gram (1 Teaspoon)|
1) Clean and skin the chicken. Cut it into halve or quarter.
2) Score the meat, to let the marinade penetrate deep into it.
3) Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and spices for 1-2 minutes till it gives out a sweet aroma.
4) Blend yogurt along with the contents.
5) Mask the chicken with lemon juice and salt.
6) Rub the marinade on the chicken. Cover it and keep aside in refrigerator for a day.
7) Drain out the marinade from the chicken. Grill or barbecue on high heat keeping the meat close to the heat source. Continue grilling till the chicken looks brown and crisp, while still juicy.
8) This popular Indian cuisine is best served with lemon wedges and savoured with chutneys.