Chai Spicy Indian Tea
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon (Preferably Freshly Grated)|
|Peppermint tea||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, add water and the spices.
2) Bring this to a boil over high heat.
3) Let it boil for 3 minutes and after that reduce the heat.
4) Stir in milk, honey, peppermint and black peppercorns.
5) Continue heating till the point, it starts boiling again.
6) Turn off the flame and remove the saucepan from heat.
7) Cover with a lid and let it steep for another 10 minutes.
8) Strain in tea cups and serve with crackers or cookies.