2. In a bowl mix together wheat flour, plain flour, semolina, dry methi powder, salt, baking powder, sugar, turmeric powder and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Into these well mixed dry ingredients, add the softened butter and yogurt, mix well and knead to a soft dough.
4. Once the soft dough is ready, make small golf ball size balls and line them onto a baking tray.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
6. After 1 minutes, lower the temperature of the oven to the lowest, say 170 F and bake again for about 10 to 15 minutes to bake the biscuits evenly inside out. Flip the sides and bake them.
7. Serve the fenugreek flavored biscuits as a snack at tea time.
If you enjoy eating Indian snacks, then you will like these biscuits. They are made out of fenugreek. It's so delicious and can be easily made without much effort. You can serve these biscuits with tea. Do check out the video for this amazing recipe.