|Okra||1 Pound (450 Gram Lady'S Fingers)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter Or 2/3 Cup)|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Green chilies||3 , finely chopped|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh coriander leaves||4 (Or Cilantro)|
1) Rinse and drain the okra well . Trim the ends off and cut the okra into 1 inch pieces.
2) In a large, heavy frying-pan , add the onions, green chillies, curry leaves and salt in the heated oil and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) Gradually stir in the okra and stir-fry the vegetables gently on a medium heat for about 12-15 minutes.
4) Stir in the sliced tomato and lightly drizzle a the lemon juice.
5) Sprinkle with coriander leaves, simmer covered for about 3-5 minutes.
6) Spoon in the serving plates and serve immediately.