INDIAN CURRY SAUCE
|Ghee||2 Ounce (butter melted and allowed to cool)|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped|
|Brown stock||3⁄4 Pint|
|Dried fruit||1 Ounce|
|Coconut||1 Tablespoon (grated or desiccated)|
|Sugar||To Taste (paste)|
|Seasoning||To Taste (as desired)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Curry powder - 1 tablespoon)|
1. In a pan, heat ghee.
2. Add onions, tomatoes and fry it.
3. Add curry powder and curry paste.
4. Add flour.
5. Add stock and bring it to a boil. Reduce flame and let it cook till it thickens.
6. Add the rest of the ingredients. Let it simmer till it is thick and smooth.
7. Serve Indian Curry Sauce with cooked rice.