Onion Baked Pork Chops
|Golden onion soup mix||13 Gram (Lipton, 1 Envelope)|
|Dry bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Pork chops||8 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with bread crumbs.
3) Dip the pork chops in egg and coat with the bread mixture.
4) In a greased large shallow baking dish, pace the prok chops and drizzle with melted butter, if liked.
5) In preheated oven, bake the chops for 1 hour until tender.
6) Serve the chops as main dish.