Onion Baked Pork Chops
|Golden onion soup mix||13 Gram (Lipton, 1 Envelope)|
|Dry bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Pork chops||8 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with bread crumbs.
3) Dip the pork chops in egg and coat with the bread mixture.
4) In a greased large shallow baking dish, pace the prok chops and drizzle with melted butter, if liked.
5) In preheated oven, bake the chops for 1 hour until tender.
6) Serve the chops as main dish.
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 262.1 mg87.4%
Sodium 481.7 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.4%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 51 g102.9%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet