Green Gram Balls
|Split green gram||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Roasted and powdered finely)|
|White sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs) (powdered finely)|
|Ghee||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Roasted cashews||10 (or more as per taste)|
1. In a vessel, mix together the powdered greengram, sugar, cashew, cardomom well.
2. Heat ghee in a vessel, when moderate hot add it to the gram-sugar mixture little by little with a constant stir.
3. Continue and Mix it well till you get the mixture so as to roll a fine ball.
4. Take some mixture in hands and press it strongly in to a ball and see whether it stands fit (If it is so loose that it breaks, add little more ghee and try again till you get a nice ball).
5. Make it in to flavoury balls and store in an sir-tight container and relish.