Kappa Chendayum Mulakum
|Chilly powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Onions/Shallots||5 Small (sliced and mashed)|
|Lemon juice/Vinegar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Remove the skin and clean the tapioca properly.
2. Cut it into medium sized pieces as shown in the picture.
3. Boil the tapioca pieces along with some salt.
4. When the tapioca is cooked, it will become soft. Drain the water.
5. For the mulaku chutney, mash small onions/shallots.
6. Add 2 tsp chilly powder along with some salt and oil.
7. Mix all the ingredients well and top it up with some lemon juice/vinegar.
8. The Kappa is ready to be eaten with spicy red mulaku chutney.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!!