Making curry gravy made easy. Now make any dish you wish with this easy to make gravy recipe...
1 Large, chopped
2 Teaspoon, chopped
3 , chopped
1 Tablespoon, broken
3 Medium, chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use as required)
Fire roasted peppers
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped (Roasted red bell pepper used)
1 , deseeded, cut into medium dices
1. Heat a pot with a couple of tablespoons of oil. Add the chopped onions, stir and let it cook for a few minutes.
2. Add the chopped garlic and ginger, stir and cook along with the onions.
3. Add cashew nuts, a little salt and stir well.
4. When the onions, ginger and garlic are cooked well, add the chopped tomatoes and a little water, stir and cover to cook the tomatoes.
5. Once the tomatoes are cooked, add the roasted bell peppers and the chipotle peppers into the simmering pot. Turn off the heat and set the pot aside to cool.
6. Once cooled, using a hand blender blend the curry until smooth.
7. This curry can be used in any recipe as per your preference, adding the required spices.
If you are interested to know the easy curry gravy recipe, then you should check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy way to make Indian curry. This curry can be used for making various dishes, such as, potato, chickpea, etc. It serves as a good base. Check out the video as this is a very useful curry recipe.