Drumstick Leaves Saute Fry (Murungai Keerai Poriyal)
|Drumstick leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs) (green and tender)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Urad dal||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||3 Teaspoon, grated|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For frying)|
1. Wash well, drain the drumstick leaves and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in kadai, add the mustard seeds, urad dal,asefeotida and let it splatter.
3. Now add the red chilly, leaves, turmeric powder, salt and saute for 3mins.
4. Sprinkle little water, cover and cook for 5-8mins.
5. After the excess water evaporates, add the grated coconut and saute for 2mins.
6. Now the tasty drumstick leaves saute is ready.