|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (according to your taste)|
|Coconut milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Kulambu powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||2 Pinch|
|Rice flour||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Urad flour||2 Pinch|
|Methio powder||1 Pinch|
* Cut the mutton in small pieces and pressure cook it 2 cups of water, with a pinch turmeric powder and a drop of oil for 3 whistles.
* If you don't have kulambu powder then you can fry the other said powders lightly without any oil and use that instead of kulambu powder.
* Keep the boiled mutton water aside and take only the boiled mutton.
* In a pressure cooker pour 2 tbsp oil add mustard seeds and let it splutter.
* Now add curry leaves, chopped onion and ginger till light brown.
* Now add chopped tomatoes, salt and 3 tsp of kulambu powder or the other mixed powder and pour the coconut milk and 1/2 cup of water.
* Put the boiled mutton to this and cook for another 3 whistles.
* Open the cooker after full steam goes and then if it is very liquid then boil for some more time.
* Serve it with plain white rice.