|Refined flour||1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cashewnut slivers||100 Gram|
1. Using 2 cups water, knead the flour well to make a soft dough.
2. Reserve 3 cups water and add the rest a little at a time to the dough to make thin batter.
3. Strain the batter through a muslin cloth to remove any lumps.
4. Set aside for a few hours and decant clean liquid from the top.
5. Dissolve 1 1/2 kg sugar in 3 cups water. Strain and set aside.
6. Mix the batter, sugar syrup and milk together in a heavy vessel. Bring to boil, stirring continuously.
7. As it thickens, add the ghee, stirring all the time.
8.Cook over a low flame till the oil separates.
9. Add 1/2 cup sugar, cardamom powder and half of the cashewnuts slivers. Stir well.
10. Transfer to a greased plate and spread evenly. Place the remaining cashewnuts slivers on top.