Cashew Badam Sweet Balls
|Nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cashew, Badam, pista, bengal gram split)|
|Cardamom powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Jaggery||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Roast all the nuts for 3 mins and give them one grind. (Nuts should slightly break and mix)
2. In a heavy bottomed vessel, add the jaggery, cardomom, salt and water. Boil till one string consistency. ( This will take 15 mins approximately)
3. Put the flame off and add the nuts to it. Add 2 spoons ghee and make balls immediately or it will get harder.
4. Cashew & Badam balls are ready.
5. Store in air tight container & relish when you like.