Crispy Onion Pakodas
|Onions||5 , finely sliced lengthwise|
|Gram flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rice flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Chilly powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||200 Milliliter (For frying)|
1. Mix well the Gram flour, Rice flour, chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt without adding water. ( You can add red food colour at this stage, if you want pakodas to be extra attractive.)
2. Now add the onions, ginger and curry leaves, cilantro and mix well ( onion will release little water, so mix well with it)
3. Now add water spoon by spoon till you get a slightly thick pakoda dough. ( Using less water will make your pakoda's crispiness last long).
4. Heat oil in kadai on medium flame, now add a spoon of hot oil in the dough and again mix it well.
5. Now put the dough in oil as small uncommen pieces and fry till you get nice smell of crispy onions and till its turning golden brown.
6. Crispy Onions pakodas are ready. Enjoy!!!