|Green mango||1 , slice in to small thin pieces (medium ripe)|
|Jaggery||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
|Dried red chilies||2|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oil in kadai and put the mustard seeds, let it to splatter. Now add red dry chilly and asefetoda.
2. Now add the sliced mango, turmeric powder, salt and water just enough for the mangoes to sink.
3. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 mins.
4. Now mash the mangoes slightly and add the crushed jaggery to it.
5. After jaggery is fully dissolved, heat it to a thick jam-like consistancy.
6. Taste and adjust sweetness as per your wish.
This dish can be had as side dish for rice, chapati, roti or relished as sweet dessert too..