|Bengal gram flour||500 Gram|
|Fat/Mixture of clarified butter||500 Gram|
|Cardamoms||10 Gram (Use 5- 10 Gram)|
1. Fry the gram flour in fat. Remove and set aside.
2. Prepare sugar syrup (use 1/2 the amount of water to sugar) of one-string consistency.
3. Add the fried flour and cook till it forms one lump in the centre of the pan.
4. Remove from fire, sprinkle crushed cardamom. dd salt and chopped nuts.
5. Mix well and spread on to greased board 2.5 cm. (1") in thickness.
6. Cool and cut into diamond shapes.