Fried Vegetable Chaat
|Potatoes||3 Large (Big Sized)|
|Sweet potatoes||2 Large (Big Sized)|
|Limes||2 Large (Big Sized)|
|Green peas||125 Gram|
|Chaat masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Boil potatoes and sweet potatoes. Boil peas separately. Peel potatoes and sweet potatoes. Cut into equal halves.
2. Heat a tawa or fry-pan, fry potatoes and sweet potatoes with a little fat, till a golden brown colour.
3. Fry peas lightly. Cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into cubes; mix with peas.
4. Add chaat masala, lime juice and salt to taste. Mix well.
5. Add chopped coriander and green chillies as desired and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1159 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 629.1 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.4%
Dietary Fiber 36.8 g147.1%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 30 g60.3%
Vitamin A 871.2% Vitamin C 417%
Calcium 24.8% Iron 61.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet