Moong Dal Vada
|Green gram||225 Gram (With Skin)|
|Ginger||5 Gram, chopped|
|Coriander||5 Gram, crushed|
|Coconut||30 Gram, grated|
|Gram flour||30 Gram|
|Peppercorns||2 , crushed|
|Fat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (To Fry)|
1. Clean, wash and soak the gram for 12 hours.
2. Remove husk as much as possible.
3. Grind coarsely. Add chopped chillies, ginger, coconut, coriander, cumin, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4. Rub on in gram flour and add to mixture.
5. Fry this mixture in the shape of flat wadas in hot fat and serve hot.