|Refined flour||115 Gram|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm)|
|Pomegranate seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. Sift flour. Add salt. Rub in fat.
2. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Knead well and set aside covered for at least half an hour.
3. Dice potatoes and carrot. Shell peas.
4. Peel and chop fine, onions, garlic, ginger. Chop chillies and coriander.
5. Heat about 30 ml. oil. Put in chopped ingredients. Saute without discolouration.
6. Add diced vegetables and enough water to cook vegetables dry. Add salt.
7. When vegetables are cooked and moisture has evaporated add pomegranate seeds and garam masala powder. Mix well and remove.
8. Knead dough. Divide into small portions. Roll out into rounds about 7.5 cm. (3") in diameter.
9. Cut down the centre. Make a cone of each piece. Put in prepared filling. Seal the edges with water.
10. Fry in deep fat till light brown.