|Cottage cheese||225 Gram (Panir Prepared From 2.5 Lit Milk)|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Chop fenugreek leaves after removing root and part of stem attached to root.
2. Wash and apply 2 tsp. salt and keep aside for an hour.
3. Squeeze out water from the leaves and wash them thoroughly (3-4 washings).
4. Grind fenugreek leaves.
5. Heat fat (50 gm.) and fry onions.
6. Add ground fenugreek leaves, and spices (except garam masala) and fry.
7. Fry cubes of panir in remaining fat. Add fried panir and water to fenugreek. Cover. Cook till gravy is thick. Add garam masala and lime juice and remove from the fire.