|Refined flour||500 Gram|
|Green chilies||30 Gram|
|Mustard seeds||5 Gram|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Turmeric||1 Pinch (A Small Pinch)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Sift flour. Rub in fat. Add salt, cold water and make a fairly soft dough.
2. Set aside, covered, for at least half an hour.
3. Boil potatoes in their jackets. Peel and chop into small pieces.
4. Chop green chillies and onions finely.
5. Heat about 50 ml. of oil. Add mustard seeds. As they crackle, add potatoes, turmeric, chopped onions, green chillies and salt.
6. Mix well over fire. Add lime juice and remove.
7. Knead dough well. Divide dough into small portions. Roll out each portion to a round about 7.5 cm. (3") in diameter.
8. Cut down the centre. Make a cone of each portion. Put in pre-pared filling.
9. Seal edges with water.
10. Fry in deep fat till light brown.