|Brinjals||225 Gram (2 In Number)|
|Green chilies||5 Gram|
|Bengal gram||55 Gram|
|Fat||30 Gram (To Fry)|
1. Parboil brinjals. Cut into two, lengthwise. Scoop out centre.
2. Dice vegetables and onions. Shell peas. Chop green chillies. Boil vegetables and chillies in just enough water to cook. Add salt.
3. Heat a little fat. Saute scooped centres of brinjals. Add vegetables and mix well.
4. Stuff brinjals with filling.
5. Prepare a batter with gram flour and water. Add salt.
6. Coat brinjals and deep fry. Remove and drain.
7. Boil and mash potatoes.
8. Pipe a border of mashed potatoes on a flat dish. Arrange brinjals in the centre. Decorate with strips of tomatoes.