Mixed Tandoor Platter
|Skinless chicken chop||4|
|Skinless boneless chicken||500 Gram, cut into 5 centimeter cubes|
|Hara masala||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Wash and dry quails, trim fat from chops, cut quails in half, stab quails and chops few times with fork.
2. Coat quails, chicken chops and cubes with hara masala. Marinate in refrigerator at least for 4-6 hrs.
3. Use skewers to hold marinated quails and chops, make shashlik using chicken cubes.
To cook outdoors - For best results, use Rinnai.Outdoor Kitchen Grill
1. Preheat Kitchen grill on medium, cook for 20- 25mins. Turning once.
2. Serve hot with Kadhi Patta chutney, accompanied by Bhuna Pilav.