Sweet Potato Puli Kulambu
|Sweet potatoes||450 Gram (2 Large, Plantains, Yams, / Brinjals Can Also Be Used)|
|Tamarind ball||1 Large (Size Of An Orange)|
|Chilli powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. Soak tamarind in a cup of warm water.
2. Squeeze out the pulp.
3. Peel sweet potatoes, cut into cubes and put into the tamarind pulp.
4. Add chopped onion, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and water. Boil down to half its volume.
5. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
6. When they crackle, pour over the curry. Mix well.