Paneer Kofta Curry
|Sour curds||100 Gram (3/4 cup)|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
|Fat||1 Tablespoon (for frying curry)|
|Coriander powder||15 Gram|
|Dry coconut||30 Gram|
|Tomatoes||225 Gram (2 whole)|
|Fat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (for deep frying koftas)|
For Panir Koftas
1. Boil milk. Add curds. Set aside.
2. When the milk separates strain in muslin cloth. Keep aside the whey. Tie up the muslin and hang it till all moisture is removed.
3. Knead on a marble slab to smooth out.
4. Add minced (or finely chopped) onions, green chillies, ginger and salt.
5. Form into balls and fry.
1. Slice onions. Grind spices and garlic with coconut.
2. Blanch tomatoes. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and spices.
3. Add blanched tomatoes. Bring to boil.
4. Add salt and enough panir whey for gravy.
5. When spices are cooked and gravy is fairly thick add panir koftas.
6. Add a few drops of lime juice if desired and remove from fire.