1. In a bowl, add the fried moong dal, fried chana dal, chopped onions, tomatoes and mangoes.
2. Sprinkle some red chili powder and ground cumin.
3. Top it all with some date and tamarind chutney and cilantro and mint chutney.
4. Finally sprinkle some sev and freshly chopped cilantro.
5. Serve the prepared chaat fresh.
Chopped vegetables of your choice may be added in the chaat.
Instead of using different spices, you can also add a little chaat masala instead.
If you're in the mood to have some Indian chaat, then you must try this recipe. The chef adds various vegetables to the chaat. It's simple to make and you can add the green or tamarind chutney to give it a different taste. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe.
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.1%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 593.6 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 14.3%
Vitamin C 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Moong Dal Chaat - Quick Treat For A Lazy Day Recipe Video