|Refined flour||55 Gram|
|Split black gram flour||115 Gram|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Mix)|
|Sprouted green gram||55 Gram|
|Oil||30 Gram (To Rub In Flour)|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Sift gram flour. Add crushed peppercorns, omum and asafoetida.
2. Add hot oil and rub in well.
3. Dissolve salt and soda bicarbonate in 60 ml. of water. Bring to boiling point and cool.
4. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add prepared water, enough to make stiff dough.
5. Mix a tsp. of oil to remaining water and sprinkle over the dough.
6. Knead the dough till quite smooth.
7. Press through sev mould into slightly hot, deep fat over slow fire.
8. Fry till crisp.