|Refined flour||55 Gram|
|Split black gram flour||115 Gram|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Mix)|
|Sprouted green gram||55 Gram|
|Oil||30 Gram (To Rub In Flour)|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1. Sift gram flour. Add crushed peppercorns, omum and asafoetida.
2. Add hot oil and rub in well.
3. Dissolve salt and soda bicarbonate in 60 ml. of water. Bring to boiling point and cool.
4. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add prepared water, enough to make stiff dough.
5. Mix a tsp. of oil to remaining water and sprinkle over the dough.
6. Knead the dough till quite smooth.
7. Press through sev mould into slightly hot, deep fat over slow fire.
8. Fry till crisp.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5399 Calories from Fat 4378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 473 g727.9%
Saturated Fat 83.1 g415.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 57.8 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 198 g66%
Dietary Fiber 26.6 g106.5%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 48 g96.7%
Vitamin A 32.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 62.2% Iron 34.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet