|Black gram||225 Gram|
|Fat||30 Gram (For Frying)|
|Green chilies||10 Gram|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 Pinch|
|Curds||1 1⁄2 Liter|
|Chili powder||2 Gram|
|Cumin powder||1 Pinch|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon|
1. Soak gram for 12 hours.
2. Grind well and add salt, chopped green chillies, onion and soda. Beat well to enclose air.
3. Make it into round flat cakes 5 cm. in diameter and 1.25 cm. thick and fry in deep hot fat.
4. Soak fried bhallas in salted hot water for 15 minutes immediately after removing from fry pan.
5. Squeeze out the water gently by pressing bhallas in between the palms of both hands.
6. Put into curds beaten up with salt, chilli powder and cumin powder. Garnish with coriander leaves.