Traditionally, Mango chunda is used to beat the heat in summer time. Enjoy this delicious chutney with any dish.
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), shredded
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use as per your taste)
3 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Red chili powder
1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use as per your taste)
1. Shred the raw mango and squeeze out all the water from it and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Take a bowl, add the shredded raw mango, shredded onion, salt, cumin powder and sugar. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
3. Add a little bit of red chili powder and mix well.
4. Refrigerate this mango chutney (it has a shelf life of up to 2 weeks).
5. Serve this chutney chilled or at room temperature.
If you're looking for the recipe of mango chutney, then this is the perfect one. The chef uses grated mango in the recipe. Mango chutney is a great relief in the summer time. You can enjoy this delicious chutney with any dish. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the simple recipe.