1. Heat a pan with a tablespoon of ghee, add the finely chopped green bell pepper and green onions. Stir it for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the green chili paste, ginger paste and garlic paste.
3. Add the green peas and green beans. Stir well to mix all the ingredients and vegetables well.
4. Add salt as per taste. Stir and let it cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the shredded paneer and mix the other vegetables with it very well.
6. Add turmeric powder and the garam masala (shahi paneer garam masala used).
7. Add lime juice and some sugar. Mix well for a few minutes before turning off the stove.
8. Serve the curry with rice, roti, naan or paratha.
To make the gravy you can add a little bit of yogurt to the curry.
If you're looking for some healthy recipes in Indian cuisine, then look no further. The chef has used green peas, beans and spinach and added paneer to it. It is very delicious and easy to make. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video.
Hara Bhara Paneer (Green Curry With Indian Cheese) Recipe Video