Assorted Icecreams-Pistachio, Mango, Custard apple
|For the ice cream base|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs), divided (To 1 cup of boiled milk, add 3 cups of sugar; To the remaining 3 cups of regular milk, add ice cream mix)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ice cream mix||2 Packet (Optional)|
|Half and half||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|For the mango flavored ice cream|
|Mango puree||400 Milliliter (Honey mangoes used to puree)|
|Mangoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into bite size chunks|
|Cardamom powder||1 Pinch|
|Red food color||1 Drop|
|Yellow food color||1 Drop|
|For the kesar pistachio flavored ice cream|
|Kesar||1 Pinch (Saffron)|
|Warm milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Pistachios||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely ground|
|Cardamom powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green food coloring||1 Drop|
|For the custard apple flavored ice cream|
|Custard apple powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For the cashews and raisins ice cream|
|Cashews||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), broken|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Warm milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (To soak the cashews and raisins)|
1. In a pot, warm 1 cup of milk and dissolve 3 cups of sugar into it. Stir and let it dissolve completely.
2. Set aside and allow the milk to cool.
3. Into the remaining 3 cups of milk, add two packs of ice cream mix and dissolve well. Use a hand blender to blend the mix to the milk well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add salt, half and half and whipping cream.
5. To this add the cup of milk with sugar dissolved in it.
6. Then add the milk with the ice cream mix blended into it.
7. Mix everything together stirring it with a spoon and set aside.
To prepare the mango flavored ice cream:
8. Into a pot add honey mango puree, cardamom powder and mix well.
9. Add a little of the milk mixture that is kept aside. Add a little of red and yellow food color to give the mix an orange color. Using the hand blender, mix it well.
10. Pour the mix into the ice cream maker and follow the instructions in the manual of the ice cream maker.
11. Once the ice cream is ready, mix the mango chunks with the prepared ice cream and store in freezer containers.
To prepare the kesar pistachio flavored ice cream:
12. In a pan dissolve saffron (kesar) with a little warm milk.
13. In a separate pot, add the prepared ice cream milk mixture. To that add the coarsely ground pistachios and the kesar-milk mixture. Also add green food coloring.
14. Add the ground cardamom powder and mix everything well.
15. Pour the mixture in the ice cream maker and follow the instructions in the manual to prepare the pistachio flavored ice cream.
16. Once the ice cream is ready, store in freezer containers.
To prepare the custard apple flavored ice cream:
17. In a pot, add the ice cream milk mixture and custard apple powder. Use a hand blender to mix well for a lump free mixture.
18. Add cardamom powder and pour into the ice cream maker and follow the instructions on the manual for preparing the ice cream.
19. Once the ice cream is ready, store in freezer containers.
To prepare the cashews and raisins ice cream:
20. Soak the cashews and raisins in warm milk or water over night.
21. After soaking for at least 4 to 6 hours, refrigerate it to cool it down and then add to the ice cream mix milk and blend well.
22. Add a little cardamom powder and mix well. Pour into the ice cream maker and follow the instructions on the manual for preparing the ice cream.
23. Once the ice cream is ready, store in freezer containers.
24. Freeze the prepared ice creams in separate freezer containers for at least 6 hours before serving.
25. Serve the ice creams with your favorite toppings.
While adding all the ingredients, make sure everything is cold and not at room temperature.