1. Heat a pan with a couple of tablespoons of oil. Add carom seeds and asafoetida.
2. Add the finely chopped green beans. Stir, cover it partially with the lid half open and let it cook for a couple of minutes over medium heat.
3. Add green chili paste, garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, ground peanuts, sesame seeds, stir and let it cook half covered for a few more minutes.
4. After about 12 to 15 minutes, the beans should be cooked. Turn off the stove and sprinkle some freshly chopped cilantro, squeeze some fresh lime and add a little bit of sugar. Stir well and the dish is ready to be served.
5. Serve the green beans curry with rice, roti or paratha.
Shredded coconut and curry leaves can be added for enhanced flavor.
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the video for this quick and easy recipe.