1 Tablespoon (Yogurt may also be used as an alternate option)
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
Tandoori garam masala/Punjabi masala
Sweet and sour sauce
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1. Cut the paneer and the vegetables into big chunky cubes and put them into a large mixing bowl.
2. Into the bowl add olive oil, juice from 1/2 fresh lemon, brown sugar (optional), tandoori garam masala, paprika, chaat masala, garlic powder, cumin powder, hot sauce, sweet and sour sauce, salt and finely chopped fresh cilantro. Mix to combine all the ingredients well.
3. Cover and set aside to marinate for about 4 to 6 hours.
4. Preheat the grill to 350 F.
5. Arrange the paneer, bell peppers, onion and pineapple pieces into skewers alternatively.
6. Line the skewers into the preheated grill. Keep turning the sides of the skewers so that all the vegetables and paneer pieces cook evenly.
7. Grill for about 15 to 20 minutes till you see the edges turning brown in color.
8. Serve the paneer tikka warm.
Paneer tikka can be served as a BBQ snack (without the gravy).
The marinated paneer may be grilled or roasted.
Add sour cream/yogurt to the left over paneer tikka masala to serve it with a gravy.
Are you looking for some famous Indian appetizers? If yes then you have to try this delicious recipe. In India we call it Paneer Tikka. This is an amazing appetizer and it's very famous in India. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe.