Mutton With Mixed Bhaji
|Amaranth||420 Gram (3 Bunches)|
|Spinach||200 Gram (2 Bunches)|
|Fenugreek leaves||135 Gram (1 Bunch)|
|Dill leaves||80 Gram (1 Bunch)|
|Chuka leaves||45 Gram (1 Bunch)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||10 Gram (1 Inch)|
|Garlic flakes||8 Gram (7-8 Flakes)|
|Coriander cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||100 Gram (1 Bunch)|
1. Wash and cut the mutton into pieces. Wash and chop the different types of leaves.
2. Slice onions; grind the ginger, garlic and . green chillies.
3. Heat fat, fry three-fourths of the sliced onions to a golden brown.
4. Add mutton, ground spices, chopped leaves, sliced raw,onions, salt and all the powdered spices.
5. Keep on stirring till the mixture dries up. Then add sufficient water to cook meat. When meat is well cooked, stir well and remove.
6. Serve hot with chapaties or bread.