Egg And Dal Curry
|Red chilies||5 Gram|
|Poppy seeds||5 Gram|
|Tamarind||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
|Fresh coconut||115 Gram|
1. Hard-boil eggs; shell and cut into halves.
2. Wash and boil lentil in a little water till cooked. Add salt.
3. Grate coconut and extract thick and thin milk.
4. Roast red chillies, cumin, poppy seeds and coriander. Add tamarind and grind.
5. Slice onion.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onion and spices.
7. Add thin extraction of coconut milk and spices. Simmer.
8. When well cooked, add thick extraction of coconut milk and hard-boiled eggs. Bring to boil and remove from fire.