|For 25 pieces|
|Cardamoms||1 Pinch, crushed|
|Rose water||3 Drop|
|Soda bicarbonate||3⁄4 Pinch (Small Amount)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (To Fry)|
1. Prepare a syrup of one string consistency with water and sugar. Add the rose water.
2. Pass the mawa through a sieve. Add crushed cardamoms, sieved arrowroot and a little cold water in which the soda bicarbonate has been dissolved.
3. Make a salt dough without kneading.
4. Divide into equal portions and shape into small balls.
5. Fry in deep fat till light brown. The frying should be done on a very slow fire and the fat should be stirred constantly.
6. Remove, cool for a short while and put into the cold syrup.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4505 Calories from Fat 4011
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 445 g685.1%
Saturated Fat 139.5 g697.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 434.9 mg145%
Sodium 416.4 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.3%
Sugars 103.7 g
Protein 20 g40.5%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 68.8% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet