|Pulao rice||500 Gram|
|Bay leaf||3 Gram|
|Vegetable stock/Water||1 Liter|
1. Shell peas. Peel and cut carrots into long thin slices. String and cut beans also into long slices. Break cauliflower into flowerettes. Slice onions.
2. Wash and drain rice.
3. Heat fat. Fry onions till crisp and remove.
4. Fry vegetables slightly and remove.
5. Add whole spices and rice; fry well.
6. Add vegetable stock and cook.
7. When rice is three-fourths done make a well in the centre. Add vegetables, cover and cook on a slow fire with live coal on lid or covered in a slow oven.
8. Cook till rice and vegetables are tender.
9. Mix well and serve hot, garnished with fried onions.