This video is to show how quick you can make pizza on stove top. If you want to make pizza for just 2-4 people, and don't want to go through the whole process of oven such as preheating the oven and waiting for pizza to bake...this is a great option. Enjoy!
Pizza dough ball
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
1. Knead the pizza dough following the same pizza recipe given earlier.
2. Roll the dough into a pizza base.
3. Heat a pan on the stove and place the pizza base on the pan. Bake one side of the pizza base on the pan and then lay it on the plate with the baked side up.
4. Spread pizza sauce on the pizza base, topped with some shredded cheese followed by finely chopped vegetables of your choice.
5. Place the pizza in the microwave for a couple of minutes to melt the cheese.
6. Place the pizza once again on the heated pan to bake the non-baked side. Once done plate it up.
7. Serve the pan pizza fresh and warm.
If you do not have a microwave the cheese can be melted by keeping the pizza closed on the heated pan.
If you're looking for a different way of making pizza, then you must try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make pizza in a pan, in case you don't have an oven. It tastes so crispy and yummy. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. Do watch the video for this easy and quick recipe .
No Oven Pizza - Pan Pizza (Indian Style) Recipe Video