Making ice cream cake made easy!!!
Whether you want to make egg less or with egg, here is the simple recipe that will guide and inspire you to make your very own cake in no time.
Vanilla ice cream
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Take two small chocolate cakes and keep them ready. Slice off the risen top form the cake to get a flat top cake.
2. Spread a scoop of ice cream on top of one of the cake. Spread it well and quickly before it starts melting. Put it into the freezer so that the ice cream hardens.
3. Meanwhile take two chocolate bourbon biscuits in a zip lock bag and pound to crush them into small bits.
4. After a while take out the cake with the ice cream from the freezer and spread the crushed bourbon biscuits on top and close it with the other chocolate cake. Press lightly and put it back into the freezer.
5. Once frozen, take out the cake and spread chocolate frosting all around it on the top and covering the sides well.
6. You can also decorate the surface with some white frosting and top the cake with a fresh strawberry.
All those who are looking for eggless desserts will surely relish this dessert. This is a treat for chocolate lovers. The chef has used chocolate cake and has layered the ice cream in between. The final step is the icing to the cake. Your family and friends will love it. Watch the video for this delicious recipe.