Goa Fish Curry With Chilies
|Fish||300 Gram (Salmon, Jew Fish Or Hilsa)|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Tamarind||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Walnut Size)|
1. Clean and slice fish. Apply salt and set aside for half an hour.
2. Grind together the Kashmiri chillies (seeds removed), turmeric, coriander seeds and grated coconut.
3. When half done, add tamarind and grind to a fine paste.
4. Mix ground ingredients with sufficient water to cook fish and leave a gravy.
5. Add dry mango pieces. Bring to boil.
6. When it starts boiling, add fish and simmer till fish is cooked.