Goan Fish Curry
|Fish||300 Gram (Salmon, Jew Fish Or Hilsa)|
|Tamarind||1 Tablespoon (A Lemon-Sized Ball)|
1. Clean and slice fish. Apply salt and set aside.
2. Remove seeds from chillies and grind with turmeric.
3. When half done, add tamarind and grind to a fine paste.
4. Grate coconut and extract the milk (3 times). Mix with ground spices.
5. Add a little water if too thick. Put the mixture into a pan, add the dry mango pieces and bring to boil.
6. When liquid starts boiling, add fish and cook till done.