|Mawa||2 3⁄4 Kilogram|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Kilogram|
|Coconut||340 Gram, grated fine and dried|
|Color||1 Teaspoon (Pink Or Green)|
1. Mix sugar with mawa and put into a fry-pan over gentle heat, and stir.
2. When mixture is ready (mixture forms balls when tested with fingers) remove from fire. Add coconut and stir well.
3. Spread on a greased tray (keeping a little aside).
4. Mix colouring to the portion set aside (the colour should be light).
5. Put back on fire. Cook till it becomes creamy.
6. Spread on top of the first layer. Allow to cool, cut into cubes and use as desired.
Calories 174 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.2 mg7.7%
Sodium 89.3 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 21.9% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet